Thursday, February 9, 2017

Limeberry Tart

I was approached by Down Under Magazines last year to write an article about Limeberry Tart.  It had just won First Prize in the Professional Pieced Category  at Qld Quilters Inc Quilt Show. The request came a week before my mother's  passing so I quickly answered the required questions.   A week later it would not have eventuated. Fortunately I was able to show my mother  Limeberry Tart with its first ribbon on my last trip to visit her.
Limeberty Tart now proudly hangs on the wall in my bedroom  for me to admire daily. I am almost ready to share her with a wider audience if she is accepted into NSW show, then I might even let her take a solo visit to the US as well.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to read the article in the magazine about Limeberry quilt. It is just beautiful. Sorry to hear of your mothers passing.

    ReplyDelete