Sunday, December 19, 2010

Houston and Beyond Purchases

This is an antique quilt top that I bought in Houston. I then purchases the backing fabric and Possible border fabric from Zooks in Intercourse Pennsylvania. Must quilt this in January.





This is a pattern I bought in Houston for making a jacket from a sweatshirt along with a bling zip, the little diamantes are along the edge of the teeth. To make it wholly American I bought the sweatshirt at Target in Lancaster Pennsylvania. This I will make before next winter.




This is a Judy Nemeiyer paper Foundation piecing pattern that I bought at Houston Festival. The batik Fabrics I bought from Zooks as well. Still need to find a lot more fabrics. It won't be finished very quickly.
This will be one of my long term projects.




This last pattern was one from a vendor from Japan. I was very impressed with the quilts from Japanese quilters on display in the show. So when I found the "Quilt Party" booth I had to take one home with me. The Fabric s came from Bird In the Hand Pennsylvania, and Quilt Study Center Lincoln Nebraska.
















No comments:

Post a Comment