Friday, February 1, 2013

My Glacier Star is quilted

Started Monday 19th November will be bound by Monday 4th February, so eleven weeks in total. I have the patterns and fabric sorted to make another Judy Niemeyer pattern - they do say they are addictive!
The quilting on this was done in mostly Glide threads love the sheen it gives to the stitching.  7 Bobbins of thread used so close to 1500 metres of thread all up.

 The quilting shows a lot better from the back of the quilt on the sateen fabric.


I have added extra photos as I know a friend has been waiting to see this quilted.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Wowee!! Lyn, this quilt is absolutely knock out stunning! The quilting just finishes off beautifully your amazing piecing. I'm itching to head north now, so I can see this beauty in the 'real'.

    ReplyDelete