Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hibernation

My machine is currently in hibernation as I have my almost 4 year old grandson, Cooper, staying with me until Easter.  His two hour afternoon snooze just metres from my sewing room means I don't want to disturb him.  Instead I have been piecing another Judy Niemeyer Glacier Star.


I must admit the first half hour of his snooze I take a "me break",  he is full on, but adorable! 
Haven't completely forgotten what I love to do.  This easter egg looked good with crayon feathers.

I have also chosen the threads I will need to complete this Pony Club Sampler.  It is to be full on custom, so I know I have quite a few days of April to invest in it.  I am itching to start. 

Maybe this week I will get it loaded as my husband is taking some of his holidays so he can spend time with Cooper too.  If the fact the Cooper follows my husband around the house as soon as he gets home, is any indication, then my husband will be relishing snooze time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment