Monday, April 1, 2013

I meant to clean my house today but.......

When I went to change the towels in the powder room I saw that the soap dispenser needed filling, and when I put the extra soap back in the cupboard I saw the toilet paper and refilled the holder in the toilet, and saw that the door handle was dirty.  Then realising that I had just had my grandson here for a visit and he was playing hide and seek, that I needed to clean the 11 other door handles too.

My husband will wonder what I have been doing while he was mowing, but one thing leads to another and I still haven't got the vacuum cleaner out of the cupboard!

But the showers, basins, baths, mirrors and toilets are clean, the towels are waiting for the firs load of the washer to finish the dishwasher is going and....

I think it is time for a cup of tea.

I am meaning to clean my house today!

1 comment:

  1. A cuppa sounds good and the house work is always there. Enjoy your tea

    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete