Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday's Wall

I am a finisher. I like to start a project and then work through it to completion. With everything else I am trying to do at the same time I find it best to write myself lists and put them on the walls of my sewing room.

I write them on Laminated A3 sheets of paper and write on them in a whiteboard marker. That way I can erase completed projects.

Today I am rubbing out 1 customer quilt that is completed, and one shop Project that is completed.

There are still 5 things on my Design & Make chart ( Ihaven't even started these yet).
4 things on the piecing chartor should I call that works in progress. 6 on the shop chart - I like to have an idea of where I am heading with my classes(my yearly plan).

The Houston Shopping list - just keeps growing. 8 different suppliers I want to check out.

Everywhere I look while I am in my sewing room, reminds me that THIS IS MY WORK and I better get on with the job!

At the moment it is a mess, and I need to do the ironing - it lives in here too - but I am off to Community Quilts today. How many bindings can we get done on TWBHQuilts?

No comments:

Post a Comment